2012. augusztus 5., vasárnap

Zeek Rewards Leadstore ....landing page text

landing page text


http://laca20121.zeekrewards.com/

 
landing page text
Real Time Local LeadsSelect up to 6 telephone area codes of your choice and only receive leads from these locations.
Learn More Order Now
Real Time Redirect Leads When people respond to our internet advertisements they are immediately directed to your personal website.
Learn More Order Now
Real Time Short Form Leads These leads have responded to our internet advertisements and are located anywhere nationwide in the USA and Canada.
Learn More Order Now
peak callsNo Bad Leads Guarantee
If you receive a lead that did not request to learn more about making additional income from home, or if you receive a bad phone number, simply return the lead within 5 days for a full replacement.
Thanks so much! In case you didn't know, the leads we are getting are just AWESOME!!! We are setting appointments everyday and enrolling new customers and business partners into our business! We are all so excited! Since this is the first time we have done something this big as a group, I really did not know what to expect. I was a little concerned that we would not get through 1000 leads in one month, but at the rate we are enrolling and bringing in new business partners, we have more and more people wanting to take part in this. The response is very overwhelming and we are all looking forward to a long lasting working relationship with your company! - Cathy B.
"I decided to work locally, so I purchased your Local Leads in Real-Time. One of my enrollments enrolled 8 customers in 4 days! She's a real gem. Of course, I purchased more Local Leads in Real-Time this month and I think I've already found another gem. These leads are great!" - Karen Cary, NC
It is time for me to renew my order. I am very pleased with the quality of the leads that you have provided. An associate in my office ordered leads from a different company and had terrible results. The numbers were old and the prospects did not even remember filling out a questionnaire. - Mark K.

Watch the "Zeek Affiliate Leads Training" Recorded Webinar:

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése